An open source UDP log event viewer written in C#. This application should be suitable for use with Apache's log4j or log4net logging frameworks.
- Handles Unicode or ASCII
- Handles up to 10,000 log entries in memory without performance degradation
- Easily browse logs from a particular computer or a specific logger
- "Dockable" windows allows customization of GUI layout
Version 2.0 beta 6 (Sept 09, 2011).
Chris Arrowood, et al. Emails of praise or criticism are welcome. My email address is available on the project page (see link above.)
- Icons from Everaldo's beautiful "Crystal Clear" KDE theme. Licensed as LGPL. http://www.everaldo.com
- Some code snippets are from NetLogClient 18.104.22.168, written by Jared Bienz, et al.
This software is free to modify and distribute under the terms of the GPL version 2, June 1991.
- Thanks to my wife and daughter for putting up with me the last week while writing this. I know I have been cranky...
- To the Apache Chainsaw authors for inspiration. Keep up the great work.
- Thanks to Sourceforge for their generosity in hosting this project!